Rewarding work in an award-winning culture
Careers at Kripke
WHY WORK WITH US?
Rewarding work in an award-winning culture. Kripke is a family business that treats all employees like family. We promote a culture of innovation, growth, reward and recognition, respect, support, and friendship.
Kripke team members tell us it’s really the unexpected appreciation that makes working at Kripke truly different.
- “Everyone here cares.”
- “Promises are kept.”
- “My health, safety and financial well-being are always a top priority.”
- “Kripke has given more bonuses, benefits, and cool incentives than anywhere I have ever worked.”
- “The CEO of the company invited me to lunch to hear my thoughts, and I have worked here less than 6 months.”
Our compensation package includes much more than just a salary. We are pleased to offer the following benefits and perks to our full-time employees:
- Profit sharing
- 401K match
- Paid time off
- First-time Home Buyer Program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Monthly Core Value Celebrations
- Financial education programs
- Employee and family events
- Kripke Cares Fund
- $50 donations to non-profit organizations in honor of each employee’s birthday
- Charitable matching program
- Parental leave
- Volunteering opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Toledo metro area Top Workplaces 2023 / Top Leadership Award
- The University of Toledo’s 2023 Doing Right Spotlight Award
- United Way’s Rising Star Award – 2023
- 2023 Rural Builder’s Gold Key of Excellence
- Alcoa Top 10 Scrap Supplier – 2014, 2010, 2007
- Global Metals Awards Finalist for the 2017 and 2016 Platts Industry Leadership Award for Scrap and Recycling
At Kripke, we are committed to making the world a better place. We encourage our employees to serve our communities by volunteering and participating in local government and board positions. Organizations benefiting from Kripke employees’ efforts include:
- Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries
- University of Toledo Family Business Center Board
- Toledo Jewish Community Foundation Board
- Toledo Jewish Federation Board
- Sylvania City Council
- Connecting Kids to Meals – Over the past two years, we recognized Hunger Action Month by raising more than $40,000 with our “Metal for Meals” initiative.
- Knock Out Parkinson’s
- American Heart Association
- Susan G. Komen
- Leading Families Home
- United Way
- Mom’s House
- Islamic Center of Greater Toledo Food Bank
- Boy Scouts of America/Girls Scouts of the USA
- Match employee charitable contributions
- Donate $50 to a non-profit of each employee’s choice in honor of their birthday
- Sponsor events in our communities
Our mission is to make the world a better place by the work that we do with a keen focus on how we do it. In upholding our core values – We Do What We Say, Relationships are the Backbone of our Business, and We Provide Solutions – our promise is to champion diversity, build a culture of belonging and do our part to create a more equitable world.
Don’t see what you are looking for?
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals. If you don’t see an open position that matches your skills and experience, provide your contact info and area of interest to receive job alerts.